Old 07-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #39
DobzimusPrime
NCAA Football Series

DobzimusPrime's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Need Community Help For Crash After Press Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees_CT
Ok, I tried the low impact work-around and it worked until I signed back into my profile and started up a dynasty game. Right before the game a message popped up about fixing an online dynasty issue (why this popped up while my offline dynasty game was loading up I don't know). Anyway, it froze the game when that pop up came up.

Here is what I am wondering. My original freeze took place after an online game, while the game was saving. Does the game's autosave after the game (online game) somehow try to access EA sever's? If so, and after my latest freeze that I described above, could this have to do with the game accessing the server's?

Just a theory, and probably an incorrect one since the main freeze is happening at the start screen and I am not sure if the game tries to access the servers then or not. In addition, if it was just a server issue alone then I assume many more people would be having the problem. Oh well, guess it's time to delete my rosters.
No, autosave doesn't connect to the servers at all. That doesn't mean there isn't some sort of online-related component to this crash, though. I don't know enough yet to rule that out.