View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
cbc72
Rookie

cbc72's Arena

OVR: 3
Casual All-American Sliders for the Passing Impaired

There are a couple really good slider threads for AA out there, but they seem geared toward players with a more advanced understanding of reading CPU defense and spending time in practice learning how to beat those coverages. While I would love to get more knowledge and understanding of the game like that, I just don't have time.

My passing game is call a play, at the line of scrimmage take a best guess of the most likely receiver to be open, then if he is not open, quickly try and scan for an open receiver.

Basically all I look for at the snap are if there are blitzers or are they dropping back in coverage and if receivers are jammed at the line.

These sliders help me have fun games with realistic scores and realistic stats. What you will have to live with is seeing a lot of plays that look like they should be interceptions being dropped, but I need this trade-off to make up for the CPU DBs that react unrealistically to throws.

You may see high CPU YP Rush averages at times, but with the way the CPU calls plays, total rushing yards will not be out of line.

All-American
Speed Slow
Threshold 50
8 minute quarters

Penalties

Offsides: 50
False Start: 50
Holding: 50
Facemask: 50
O Pass Interference: 95
D Pass Interference: 95
KR/PR Interference: 95
Clipping: 50
Intentional Grounding: 50
Roughing the Passer: 50
Roughing the Kicker: 50

---

Custom AI (HUM-CPU)

QB Accuracy: 75-50 (Updated 10/19/11)
Pass Blocking: 100-50
WR Catching: 60-60
RB Ability: 50-50
Run Blocking: 50-50
Pass Coverage: 50-0
Pass Rush: 50-0
Interceptions: 20-15 (you may want to bump this to 10 or 5 for CPU based on preference) (updated 10/19)
Rush Defense: 5-50
Tackling: 40-40
FG Power: 50-50
FG Accuracy: 50-50
Punt Power: 50-50
Punt Accuracy: 50-50
KO Power: 50-50

Again, these are for very casual gamers that are just having trouble passing. I get to play 1 maybe 2 games a few nights a week, and am having fun with these.

Last note is that I may need to make rushing a little tougher for the user, but am happy with the passing.

Last edited by cbc72; 10-19-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove