View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
rollinphat
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5
How do you advance to Championship Week?

I just finished playing week 8 and decided that I'd sim ahead to see what the coaching carousel was like. So, I told it to advance to Championship Week. I walked away and came back and it was sitting on Week 15. I figured no big deal so I hit advance week again. The advance week window popped up and it was doing something then it took me right back to week 15. I tried it again a few times it did the same thing. I then decided to go over to the scores/schedules section and sure enough...none of the games had been played. I then figured I'd just sim all the games individually. I told it to sim game and the next screen that pops up is the game information screen that shows the teams overall/offense/defensive ratings and season stats. I then back out of that screen and it ended up simming the 3rd game on the schedule. I then tried to sim another game and it took me back to the game information screen, but didn't sim any games. I finally just gave up and turned the system off.

Is there a new way to advance to Championship Week this year that I'm missing or is this just another bug?
Advertisements - Register to remove