Old 07-23-2011, 01:34 AM   #24
Madwolf
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
It amazes me that EA always puts who goes 1st as who will be rated higher, Ryan mallet had a better chance of going top 10 then maybe only Cam Newton, who i think it will be funny when there in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes when they only win 2 games this year. But if Mallet goes 8 overall he's probably a 76 ovr, but since he went in the 3rd round he's a 69, only Gabbert and Newton(speed and throw power, not much else) were better than Mallet. Now the Pats do have trade bait, which Brian Hoyer as a coveted backup, who teams want, or Mallet a 1st round talent, they could trade either one and get top picks for either, but i bet Mallet stays bc he stands in the pocket and has a cannon arm, maybe a 98 throw power when this game releases. I just dont see how they have so many qb's rated above him when he was clearly better than those ahead of him.
I'm not sure if you heard or not, but you don't got 2-14 with good head coach and a gameplan.

John Fox was a decent coach in his time in Carolina, but last year he and his staff where a lame duck coaching staff with the lockout looming and the Panthers trying to get their house in order to come out sparkling after it was over.

I'm not going to rehash this hole argument again, but to sum it up Carolina will turn it around quickly thanks to a hole lot of talent and a better game plan.