View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #206
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I think I'm more upset with myself for treading into the roster glitch thread than anything else. Call me naive, but I wasn't noticing a huge difference in gameplay once I downloaded buckeye02's roster on the PS3, compared to when I used the default rosters.

Now, I'm looking for things instead of just playing the game and having fun, and I HATE that. Hopefully a patch fixes the issue and the roster guys won't have to re-input all of that data.

I'm going back to playing the game. Is it perfect? No. Is it fun? To me, yes it is.
Oh I know what you mean, honestly I think folks are seeing a lot of stuff and attributing it to the rosters and it has nothing to do with the rosters. Its just wishful thinking that the roster patch will fix ever issue with the game. Placebo effect in full force right now I do believe..

I do know last night I played a couple of games against Michigan and Illinois and in both games the QBs ran on me. This issuing Carson3s rosters on the Xbox. Now maybe without the named rosters they would have ran more, I don't know but it's not as if they never run at all. I can live with it until the patch...
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven