View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #209
finfn1372
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
I have expressed my views on the game in an intelligent and reasonable manner. But, just because I have a negative opinion on a game doesn't mean I should be labeled as a whiner or complainer. That's where the line is crossed, generalizations do no good.

So, I find a few things to be overly annoying and I want others to know about it to see if they experience the same thing? If not, I don't try and convince them, I move on.

I'm not sitting here trying to get those who enjoy the game to come over a "EA hate bandwagon." But, for those who like the game to sit there and pick off people who have a problem with the game, well, isn't helping the matter at all.

We are all striving toward the same goal, it's just some people are more satisfied than others.
I'm dealing with the same problems everybody's dealing with,but i'm not gonna come here and complain that the game's 'broke' i'm trading it in etc.etc.How's that productive to ea fixing the problem's?There's certain ways to go about things,but to act like that you'll never be taken seriously.