View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 08:26 AM   #243
SGMRock
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
I think that NHL 2k games made EA make better NHL games for sure. They were starting to be really stale and old when the first couple years of 2K came out and put a dent in their market they actually stepped it up a ton and in my opinion blew 2K out of the water. Now they are not even going to release another NHL 2K game until who knows when. Which I think will start to make the EA NHL team lazy after a couple years of them being gone.

Still the NHL doesn't have an exclusive license and still EA has been making the best game so who is the say that wouldn't be the same for NCAA or NFL. Either way it would be nice to have options. I bought like 2 NHL 2K game over the years but I always read reviews and so on when they both came out to compair which I would buy. Both times I bought NHL 2K games I bought the EA NHL game too so :P ...

Long post short, a competing company would be nice but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Not to mention didn't Madden just renew its NFL exclusive lisense?