Phobia
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: EA & Consumer Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
I agree, as a loyal customer over the years. I simply want 3 things:

Apology, time frame, and resolution to the problem. I don't think that is too much to ask.

The thing that is just driving me batty this year is the coverage issues on deep passing routes. I swear, I have chewed my knuckles down to the bone because of this one issue.
I completely agree SECElite. I like the game a lot and want to do nothing but play the game they created. But if I must hold off touching my purchase a month to month and half then I should of held off buying when it was used or possibly off ebay for little less. But I wanted to get the game release day because I heard it was going to be great and the new coaching improvements and everything sold me over.

But now I am stuck not being able to enjoy those features I paid for. I think this is a huge black eye for EA and just a simple come out and addressing the issues, giving a time frame of fix, and a thank you for being patient would go such a long way.

Because the way it makes me feel now is they don't care about their average consumer. Which is sad, because many of us have been DECADE or more long time fans. Little respect is not to much to ask for I think.