View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #60
jackrubay
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official Madden 12 Online Communities Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
My problem is EA simply does not know how to streamline things. They like to put everything on the user to make things work. I honestly feel like this is another half hearted, half finished mode. If someone is cheesing I have to message whoever the group admin is, and hope that he kicks him and doesn't think I am just being a sore loser. But by that point I already quit or lost a game, or even won a cheesy game, which the whole point of these lobbies is to avoid that.

All of that headache when EA could just add options in their menu to have standard rules. That is what I was expecting, but I guess that was way to optimistic for EA Sports.
People should be able to manage themselves, don't you think? That is how you build strong communities. If the NFL coaches reflected the same rules that some simmers call for, the Saints would not have a Superbowl win. I trust a community can regulate themselves and allow there to be a diversity of players. The main aim to a community should be to 1. keep out quitters, 2. keep out glitchers, 3. promote fun play that keeps play fair for all players, and 4. offer unique playing experiences.