View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #17
Noble Evildoer
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargers17
Why we can't use team color equipment is beyond me considering that the rubber pad and knee braces have tc on them! And that some players come default with tc equipment. What is the most frustrating is once all of my original players graduate NONE, NOT ONE SINGLE RECRUIT, comes equipped with tc gloves. So my team has only grey gloves... I just don't get it...
I really would love an explanation from somebody at EA about why we can't use team color equipment. There's just so many things in TB that seem limited for no actual reason. I could understand if it was too difficult to use team color equipment for some reason, but then you have players who have gold sleeves and gloves while you can't choose that.

Same goes for the endzones on TB. You can do a workaround where the endzone can have 17 or so characters. But if you try to type that in normally it will stop at 10 or something like that. And it doesn't cause any problems in game either when you use the longer wordmark. Just baffling.