View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #74
Jdog88
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Testing confirms running game hosed heres why, please pass on to EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
I read the title of the thread again before i posted this, and i'm only playing devil's advocate here because i agree with you guys about how BS this is regardless of success levels or whathaveyou.

EA is NOT going to fix this. Patch or game or anything. I am by NO MEANS a 2k guy and i'm not even going to get into comparisons, but this is always one of those things the 2k fans always point to when discussing differences in the types of programming. This is how EA makes games difficult. It's lazy and it basically makes the game pretty window dressing for a game that's far more predetermined and scripted than any of us really want to admit. It's like playing with action figures...

Anyways, good find on this. There's been a lot of dirty little secrets uncovered this summer and i'm pretty sure it's not going to matter come next summer when EA serves us another course of leftovers.

You're on point with that one man.

It's going to take some company, not sure who, totally revamping football programming where each individual player reacts dynamically to their key and the play. They are going to have to completely remove scripted events. Not sure if this can actually be done but that's my opinion on what the fix would be.