View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Kcordloh
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
When the Defense Roars: Missouri Tigers Dynasty

Missouri Tigers: The Road To Glory starts with the Defense
The 2010 Missouri Tigers posted a 10-3 record and ranked #18 in the Coaches and AP polls and finished 2nd in the Big XII north behind Nebraska (10-4) via the tie breaker of Nebraska defeating Missouri 31-17.

Due to Nebraska's departure to the Big 10, Missouri will now face the gauntlet of the Big XII. They are projected for a 4th place finish behind power house Oklahoma, and up and comers Texas A&M and Oklahoma State.

The hopes are high for the 2011 Tigers in the state of Missouri.

House Rules:
Sliders: SECElite AA's sliders, tweaked since I am starting as the DC: For the first 4 years
Years 5+: My own set
CC: On
Time: 8 minute quarters as coordinator, 10 minutes for HC
Difficulty: Heisman
Recruiting Difficulty rules:
All-American: I never needed to change it to get decent classes, so it will stay here.

Missouri Tigers 2012 season
Missouri Tigers 2013 season
Missouri Tigers 2014 season

User Note: As of 12/17/2011: Due to ease of game and consistently being top 5 in overall defense, I have moved to 8 minute quarters and went to Heisman sliders, modified SEC Elite ones, with CPU ACC/WR/RBA/PB all at and above 80. If I continue to dominate the defensive statistics and my offense is low rated then I will bump to 10, or even 12 minute quarters. The sliders are extremely CPU biased right now, and I am still competitive defensively.

I am running two teams, tOSU (not posting updates really, 8 minute quarters) and Missouri (main team still, always will be)

Last edited by Kcordloh; 12-24-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove