View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 02:27 AM   #243
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

UPDATE: FRIDAY, JULY 29th (2:20 a.m.)

I know I stated previously that the last update would be the "final" one, but after experimenting with a couple things I think I've made gameplay even BETTER!

TWO UPDATES:

- (attributes) raised cpu OFFENSIVE AWARENESS from 50 TO 65
- (tendencies) raised user CONTEST SHOTS from 85 TO 95

The cpu offense now plays MUCH smarter, and you'll find they will go to their top / star players even more. If you are happy where they are, please disregard these two changes. But, I was finding the cpu to lack that threat that makes the game have that "fear factor" that we all want. The offense of the cpu will run their plays THROUGH their best players (and those players will also take more shots in the flow of the cpu offense).

Raising the user contest shots is necessary because the cpu will shoot too high a percentage if you don't make this compensation. If you find the cpu to be too dominant, just lower the cpu offensive awareness to 60. But I think you'll enjoy this latest change. Make sure you bring it from the start or it could get ugly.

I just played my latest game (1991-1992 season) - random matchup of Lakers (me) at T'Wolves (cpu). I lost 115-108 in OT. Tony Campbell torched me for 37 pts. But it felt so realistic...I didn't mind losing. Enjoy!