Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #149
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Actually, I would say McNabb might do ok in Minnesota. I think the offense in Minnesota, players in general is much better than in Washington. Also, the style of play fits McNabb, he won't have to be great, just not turn the ball over, which in league stats, he's the best player active at QB.

I said the Packers had a lot of things go wrong. I'm not talking about injuries really. The Saints were the luckiest team in 2010, they won the Super Bowl, the Packers were in 2011 they wont the Super Bowl. It's how the game usually works, besides when the Patriots were undefeated and lost, although I can't say I watched many of their games so I don't know. The reason I say Minnesota, GB, and Chicago are all equal is that this division is so tough that, whoever get's off to a hot start could win it. I think having AP and a solid defense is enough to put Minnesota in the category, and without Brett Favre they could be "ok". The Bears have a good run game as well and one of the top defenses. And of course, the GB Packers are the NFL Champs. By no means do I ever say a team shouldn't have won, I just said they were lucky in some circumstances. Don't get me wrong, they battled through without doubt, the toughest series of injuries I've ever seen to win the league.
Actually, you fired the first round by saying Packer fans were fair weather fans. Sorry, but that doesn't start you out on good ground when you have Packer fans that are die hard Packer fans. The wait list to get season tickets at Lambeau is more than 50 yrs. Are you going to call out Packer fans as fair weather fans knowing that. You don't know me and other die hard Packer fans here, so, I'm saying what you called us is very far-fetched.

You either bleed green and gold around here or you don't. There is no in-between.

Never said you disrespected the Packers team(you did zing them again though by calling them lucky), where we are coming from is you disrespected the fans.