View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
NutsackII
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: HEISMAN SLIDERS/FAST/7MIN. QT.

RESULTS SO FAR, GAMES ONLY PLAYED IN DYNASTY MODE:

34 NORTHWESTERN (HUM) @ BOSTON COLLEGE (CPU) 35

Battle. Persa got hot then cooled off, only to be injured late and see the back up throw two late touchdowns as BC fumbled twice running out the clock. Montel Harris ran for about 8 yards the first half only to end up with around 130 on 20 or so carries and 2 touchdowns. I went for two instead of overtime and failed. They ran out the last 30 seconds and that was all she wrote.

14 Houston (Hum) vs UCLA (Cpu) 9

In the pooring rain it was a shocking defensive struggle as my middle linebacker took over the game with 15 tackles and a sack. UCLA just couldn't get in a rythm in the passing game.

31 Houston (Hum) @ North Texas (Cpu) 31

Game froze with 2:30 seconds to go in 4th quarter.

Took a kick back and Keenum was solid but two INTS and a hot North Texas screen game killed me. Their qb threw 3 first qt touchdowns and 2 were on screens. I was furious when it froze, they were driving and I broke on a pass perfectly with my linebacker only for the game to free right before the ball was intercepted or knocked down.

38 Houston (Hum) @ North Texas (Cpu) 7

The replay.

Pure dominance from Keenum... my best game on NCAA this year. 28 of 34 300 plus and 4 TDs no INTs. Asterick with the replay b/c of the dang freeze but it will help his cause for the Heisman down the road.