Old 08-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #107
MMurda
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Online Communities Took Precedence Over Online Franchise in Madden NFL 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
To each their own man. I know what you are saying but your logic is flawed... "They won't update the game mode because no one plays it so therefore I won't purchase or play it", seems like you are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.
if u wanna ignore the real problem and call me part of the problem due to skipping out on buying the last 2yrs of madden and buying the college equivalent and playing that game and online dyn mode til the next one drops since '09, so be it. the real problem is the developers using flawed logic and taking analysis from an unfinished mode and twisting it to get them off the hook for when they made poor decisions and upset the fanbase by neglecting it for 3 dev cycles.

if EA has half a brain, they cant possibly be ignoring ncaa online dynasty success since '09 under their own roof. but you're in la-la land believing that they have done just that, and really believes nobody plays online franch because of no interest and the 3% nonsense theyve force fed u and hoped would go over your head.

you're taking the stance that EA only knows what we the consumers tell them. they shouldnt need me or anyone to play it to know that the effort they put in on the mode is awful and they have a horribly incomplete mode. their own game has a working offline franchise for comparison. you're telling me EA is so stupid that they have no clue their own modes are not equal online and offline and that its not worthy of even being called online franchise? and that most likely this is the reason it sucks and nobody wants to play?

let me put it to u exactly how it is from their so called "point of view".

EA speaks: "we heard all your cries and we know franchise was neglected and sucked for years, so now we're finally putting in work to appease the fans cuz this is what yall want, a full fledged and detailed franchise. this is gonna be great for all and everyone will love the new expanded rosters, IR, scouting changes, free agency, blah blah!"

"....but we know yall have no want for this to actually work online with friends like that ncaa dynasty that everyone clamors for like rabid animals...ya know guys, thats college football and college fans like playing the game of football with friends by the boatloads. BUT...we know nfl guys dont like playing the same game with different teams with friends."

GIMME A BREAK

and this is all coming from me, a guy who was all set to preorder and buy '12 until the hammer was dropped that they did absolutely no work...not even just make it where rosters update normally and put in a cap and trade logic just to tide us over. with just that effort, i wouldve purchased.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

Last edited by MMurda; 08-01-2011 at 01:59 PM.