View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #22
peter77733
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by godinme3
IDK but The Bengals seem to have a bunch of linebackers that dont seem 2 fit the 4-3 scheme that they run IMO....for ex; Dontay Moch, is he a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 DE same thing with Michael Johnson & the new FA they brought in with Manny Lawson; also they brought in FA OLB (4-3 scheme) Thomas Howard(????) from the Raiders....so im wondering if they are trying to stack up personnel to try to incorporate the 3-4 scheme for next year or what....i dont get it....its gonna be confusing for anyone planning to start a franchise wit tha BENGALS....but i do kno one thing they're going 2 have alotta speed at LB position with DONTAY MOCH (91 SPEED) ; MICHAEL JOHNSON (86 SPD) ; MANNY LAWSON (90 SPD) ; THOMAS HOWARD (87+ SPD) and not to mention KEITH RIVERS (87 SPD)....so they have some wealth at LB position...could be trade bait to help rebuild help for other positions. Wat do u think?
I was thinking the same thing but here's my plan for the Bengals. Start Lawson and Rivers at OLB with Rey in the middle and Jones backing him up. I'm going to move Johnson to DE and see what his rating jumps up to. He'll most likely be my starter opposite Dunlap. Secondary will take a hit by losing Joseph but Clements should hopefully be at least an 80 and it wont be too bad.

Offensively, dont care about losing Chad Johnson because I prefer to build around Green, Gresham and those young guys. QB is the main concern. I really wish Palmer would come back. Oh well.

Last edited by peter77733; 08-05-2011 at 01:36 PM.