Old 08-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #24
TheBrothers24
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I thought the same at first. But, we still have a receiving core -- this just goes back to the whole "look at the attributes, not the ovr" mantra. I don't know about you, but I know Torrey Smith and Ed Dickson will most definitely be catching alot of touchdown passes for me. Plus, you have to remember that defense is going to matter this year. DPP,roles, and all that means that Ed Reed will be giving the ball to our offense alot.
As for the off, Smith and Dickson will be a lot easier to cover than Mason and Heap. Smith is faster but not the rt. runner or possession WR Mason was. Dickson with some development could potentially be as good of a target that Heap was.

No doubt your D will be stacked again but the O won't be as powerful as it was last year, which gives teams a chance at keeping the score low and seeing what happens at the end.

Still a tough team to beat but not as tough as last year. Now if you guys sign Malcom Floyd then I retract my previous comments lol