View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #19
booker21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Sliders to Fix Defensive End Pass Rush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucas005
Anyone able to get the defensive ends to generate a better pass rush? I again am disappointment with the lack of outside rush from the CPU defensive line. It seems that both DEs go through the same canned animation over and over and over. A subtle bit of suction? Is there any way for the CPU DEs to bull rush, use some of the swim move animations, fake outside go inside??

Using Play Now I've tested several different slider combos using FSU (B Jenkins 95ovr) vs slow 65 under rated LTs and I see no difference in the pass rush. Jenkins should occasionally dominate that matchup. No, I'm not expecting to see him the the backfield each and every play, but there should be plays were Jenkins really brings the heat, but no matter what slider setting I've tried I cannot get a decent pass rush from the DEs.

This video/discussion is what I'm referring to. DEs over and over repeat same pass rush. And if you set HUM Pass Rush to 100 and CPU Pass Block to 0 you get the over dominant DTs with still no difference in DE rush.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...id-inside.html
Hopefully EA fix this via Patch.