View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
Amped
Pro

Amped's Arena

OVR: 18
How did your first Madden 12 Demo game go?

I know this could be along the lines of the impressions post but I'm just wondering how everyone's first game went? Like the players stats, the difficulty you played on, who you played as, and the final score.
For me I played on All-Madden as the Bears and ended up losing in OT 13-10 because i was stupid and decided to try and throw over charles woodson =/. Should have just kicked the field goal to keep it tied up but it was very exciting. This year's All-Madden is challenging in a different way. Last year's All-Madden to me was rediculous but this year is easier yet still challenging. I ended up not throwing any picks with Cutler but couldn't throw a touchdown either. Aaron Rodgers ended up only rushing one time and threw one TD and 2 INT's (One I caught one handed I thought was pretty sick =P). That touchdown was to Jermichael Finley btw. And my rushing touchdown with forte was the only one I had all game. Ryan Grant was running all over me but for some reason they abandoned the run game as did I (which I shouldnt have because somehow I was doing way better rushing against the Pack rather than throwing). And I don't really mind that the rosters aren't updated on the demo but I really hope they will be by the time the game comes out. Anyways..back on point. How was your guys'/girls' first game? Any crazy moments or anything?

Last edited by Amped; 08-09-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: misspelled a word
Advertisements - Register to remove