View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
misterkrabz
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Swat button needs more animations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson24
As a DB user its ridiculuous that all this button does is put a hand out....Last gen the button had tons of useful animations like jumping up, reaching out and really breaking up plays. It would be impossible to do the old db drill with the next gen animations.

We need more animations and put some weight on these guys....I still feel like Im skating on ice!!!!!! Its no wonder most people have switched to using LB's in this game, the feel of controlling your man is still off.
Yeah but at least it works even though it isn't that appealing to the eye. The "catch" doesn't work worth beans hence I've graduated to the "swat" button exclusively.

Playing the demo I've actually interecepted the ball using the "swat" button...I switched to the DB as the ball was in flight, took control of the man (DB), slightly positioned him and hit L1 and he went into a catch annimation. My first initial thought was the annimation kicked in before I took control of the guy but it didn't...I watched the replay like 10 times because I couldn't believe my eyes....
Advertisements - Register to remove