View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:11 AM   #33
cha0ss0ldier
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
He's not top 5 maybe not even top 10, bc there : gates, gonzalez, witten, clark, h miller, carlson z miller, gronkowski, maybe even olsen ahead of lewis, i would either one of the rookie Te's from the pats last year than lewis, espcially gronkowski who blocked almost every top DE in the gmae without allowing a sack, he blocked guys like peppers, freeny, mathis, cole, tuck, umenyoura, abraham, allen, i even thought after watching both guys play, that gronkowski was the biggest pro bowl snub last season bc his stats were near league best as a rookie, who split catches with another rookie TE i would take over lewis, both the rookies last year had more TDs in there 1st season than lewis had any year except last year, lewis is not 6 ovr higher than gronk, in real life bc ths year he will be even better and might put himself in that top 5 Te talk
Lewis has been good the past few seasons. It's not his fault he was asked to primarily be a blocker in the red zone so he didnt get a lot of TD catches.

Lewis is easily in the top 10 for TEs. He is a dominant blocker and a huge threat catching the ball down the field.