View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #109
Jamake1005
Rookie

OVR: 0
Idk why all the hate over a demo build for madden 12. I havent bought madden game since they had the license and miss 2k football. But honestly the demo is great to me imo. I did play madden 10 and madden 11 and this is by far a great step forward imo. Still has its madden issues but I felt they were turned down quite a bit. Plus with sliders and patches I feel this game will be great. I have been a madden ***** for years and still believe 2k would have a much better product. But I can honestly say im really excited and this will be a day one buy for me! Honestly i feel some ppl are just hating to be hating on madden bc they hated it for so many years. Im sorry i believe that actually madden will be better than ncaa 12. I had to return that game after a month just way to glitchy and could pass for anything in ncaa 12. All I can say is i think madden is finally starting to put out a good game! This is coming from an avid 2k fan. Yes madden def still has it probs but its def looks to be a great game I am really enjoying the demo and will be playing til release day.