Old 08-12-2011, 06:09 AM   #9
brza37
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Scary to think all of FA signings aren't even in there yet.

Thank god i only have to play Eagles once in my online league lol.

WHOEVER IS THE EAGLES ONLINE, IF YOU LOSE ANY GAME YOUR RUBBISH hahaha

Redskins could be good franchise to rescue?
Yeah, I feel bad about using them now. But they've always been my team. Lots of pressure to perform now

And gotta say I disagree with some of the ratings. I love Desean but his Catch 91 and SPC 92 are way too high. He drops a lot of easy passes (11 drops and only 41 receptions last year) and he also doesn't come up with that many great grabs to have a SPC in the 90s. Jason Avant on the other hand has amazing hands and one of the lowest drop rates in the league, definitely the best hands on the team. They should swap the CTH and SPC ratings of Desean and Avant. But that would probably mess up the OVRs for both.
Also, Chaney is SAM (LOLB), Matthews is MLB and Fokou WILL (ROLB) but those moves weren't clear until training camp so I'll cut Donny some slack on that as long as he updates it for the release day rosters.

Overrated:
CB D. Patterson
FS M. Jackson
LB E. Sims
LB A. Jordan
LB R. Jeanty
RE R. Sapp (yeah I know he's only a 59 but he's got 85 SPD and 92 FMV, that is way too dangerous for a guy that isn't even on a team right now)
WR D. Jackson (CTH and SPC are just too high)

Underrated:
WR J. Avant
LB J. Chaney
DT T. Laws
SS K. Coleman

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

Last edited by brza37; 08-12-2011 at 06:27 AM.