View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
MaddenFreestyle
Rookie

OVR: 0
Would YOU use this play Online or vs CPU?

http://youtu.be/tagsj04K_X4?hd=1

It's a quickpass that is very deadly. So for the people that come to this site would you use a play like this? State if you play Online or vs CPU and also state Yes or No.

Also i am curious to know, if you're the type of person that finds things like this play ruin the game, what type of knowledge would you be looking for from other people?

I do not know much about people that play offline, i do not have any friends that play offline so it would be interesting to know more.

If you find this play a cheap tactic that is fine (because that is a more than fair statement), please just don't bash. This thread is about me trying to learn more about a community i am not familiar with.

Can't wait to see the feedback!

(btw i think the demo is decent, the retail game will not have 90% of the things people are finding to be broken so if you really hate the demo just remember it's not only a demo but it's a very old one. this is the earliest a demo has ever been released as well so they had even less time than normal) - just my 2 cents
Advertisements - Register to remove