View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 06:09 AM   #12
justcallmedaddy
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: (Opinion) Improve tracking the ball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
The thing I hate most is when you lob a deep pass away from a safety (who also has his back turned to the QB), and as soon as you let go of the ball the safety immediately heads toward where the ball was thrown.
Agreed, something really weird had happened to me on the Madden 12 demo to me today, I had the Packers beat pretty much 10-14 with 1 second left on their own 20 or so yard line, the Packers lined up with 3 WRs on the left and 1 WR(Greg Jennings) on the right, well after Rodgers dodging a Peppers sack he lofts it up to Greg Jennings and is ended up tip in the air and eventually CAUGHT by Nelson and taken in for a touchdown, I ended up watching the replay and noticed the 3 WRs as SOON as the ball was thrown were at a dead sprint toward Greg Jennings as well as my CBs and Recievers which is completely unrealistic.

I know the Broncos had done something similar in real life but the recievers(Marshall and Stokley) were on the same side as the hail mary throw and didn't sprint to the other side of the field as soon as the ball left the Qb's hands.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame