View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
ch46647
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Help available with sliders to make gameplay better.

Just wanted to come in here and make a quick comment on sliders. I have been playing Madden for a long time and admittedly never used slider adjustments. I would always just set it on all-pro or all-madden and go from there. I have not played Madden much at all the last few years because I just think it has been a pretty poor product.

I played the Madden demo this year and instantly thought the game had a ton of potential. However, I found it very difficult to run the football because it seemed like defensive players would always immediately shed their blocks as soon as I hit the line of scrimmage. I was also very frustrated with the passing game because it seemed like the DB's would make unrealistic breaks on the ball and the safeties covered way to much ground to have an effective passing game.

I decided to try the demo sliders in the sliders forum. It made the game infinitely better IMO. I will definitely be using sliders in franchise mode this year. After being completely underwhelmed with every next-gen game the Madden team has produced, I am very excited to play M12 this year.