View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #20
FedExPope
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: No sideline or back of the endzone Interceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I have to admit I haven't seen a lot of action with the back of the endzone INTs but when I do get a chance or the CPU gets a chance its always dropped but I know for a fact its nothing with the INTs by the sideline. I've seen plenty of those to come to that conclusion.. But check it out when you get a chance..
Quote:
I've gotten a few picks but I'll definitely be raising the USER INTs once I get the game because they do drop a lot. The USER pass defense will probably look something like my 11 sliders.. But definitely keep an eye out for the sideline and back of the endzone INTs I'm talking about.
Quote:
Did you?? I've never seen it before in the 2 to 3 yard zone from those areas I'm talking about and I've had plenty of chances on Madden 11 and NCAA 12. It is always dropped or batted. I've seen it about 4 or 5 yards out but not in the 2 to 3 yard range. Its a big deal over here with me and my friends. We already know what to expect when the ball is thrown in that area and I been really paying close attention to it since I got NCAA 12 and played the Madden Demo and I've had plenty of oppurtunities for a pick and they're always dropped along with me throwing passes over there to the CPU that could have been picked by the sideline.. I really hope some kind of toe taping animation is added on 13 for INTs in those 2 areas..
Press the plus sign on the bottom right of each post, then press quote on the last one you want to include in your post, so you can do what I just did, instead of triple posting...