View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #88
Da Strategizt
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA LIVE 12 project (XBOX360)

Hey BiggD great job on da 15th of August Rosters plus Team of the 00's Rosters beta version as well!... Now for my 2cents if I may... Okay I am a true PHX Suns fan and also a Dallas Mavericks fan therefore I'm a liitle concerned on how low u have Dirk rated I mean u rated kid higher than him and after that Finals performance he should be at least 94 or 95 I think u have him a 85 or 88 and also a big part of da champ squad was JJ Barea and u forgot to add him on da roster... Also, I don't know how familiar u r with PHX gms. but last yr. Channing Frye went on a tear and u have him at 74 he really deserves to be at around 79-81 and also Jared Dudley plus Marcin Gortat need a bit more love them boys could play... Now when it comes to da Team of the 00's Rosters I feel u should keep da recent Dallas Mavericks Champ squad untouched and da PHX squad should be da 04-05 squad with Joe Johnson, Shawn Marion or even da Team that lost to da Lakers 2yrs. back in da Conf. Finals with da deep bench just my opinion on my favorite teams and thanks again for ur constant hard work and effort... I have something to ask u I will pm u peace...