Old 08-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #38
DeuceDouglas
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Seattle Seahawks and St. Louis Rams

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
Congrats to you for being a fair evaluator of talent and the fan of the sport these others wish they were.
Lol so you're idea of a fair evaluator of talent and fan is someone who agrees with you. Everyone else is not a fan and doesn't know anything. You're opinion throughout has been much too biased and homegrown to be even be considered.

Quote:
Name 15 QBs in the league you'd have over Bradford.
Quote:
I still wanna know 15 better QBs than Sam btw... lol
1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Drew Brees
4. Aaron Rodgers
5. Philip Rivers
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. Matt Ryan
8. Michael Vick
9. Matt Schaub
10. Joe Flacco
11. Josh Freeman
12. Matt Cassel
13. Matt Hasslebeck
14. Matthew Stafford
15. Eli Manning
16. Tony Romo
17. Kevin Kolb

There are more that are pretty borderline.

Quote:
-Accurate (beyond belief)
I just don't understand how if you're accurate beyond belief why the offense wouldn't stretch the field, or atleast attempt to stretch the field. Like I said before 8% of his 590 attempts (also a rookie record that could lead to a misleading STATISTICAL rookie season) were thrown more than 20 yards down the field. That's 47 passes. His completion percentage was only 60%. Were the receivers really that bad? Did they drop that many passes that would skew a completion percentage that much? 36 drops last year. That is quite a bit but 100 of his incompletions were "poor throws." When you're making that many short passes and nearly half of your incompletions are because of poor throws can you really be considered on the cusp of elite?

Just in case you need STATISTICAL confirmation.

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=23976

And for the record: I would rate Bradford at an 79-80 overall. There's no question that he took part in turning around a horrible team in a year. But nothing I saw convinced me that he is on the cusp of being elite. He has enormous potential but until either his coaches trust him to do more or St. Louis can get something that resembles a weapon, he will never reach that potential and will never be elite.

Last edited by DeuceDouglas; 08-17-2011 at 07:44 PM.