Old 08-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #8
big_bair
Rookie

big_bair's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Losing Bowl victories in Online Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
For some reason I think it may be the rosters. In a couple dynasties that I'm in using Morty's rosters we got this issue. In a different OD with different rosters we got past bowl season fine =/
I don't think it's a roster issue, unless you just can't do anything to it at all including depth chart changes. We just finished season 1 of our 4 member OD, all teams in the Big East, and we're using default rosters. Two of us had our bowl games reversed (myself and another guy, who had gone undefeated with Pitt, winning all 3 of his HTH games by a grand total of 7 points, and then won his BCS game...only to have it reversed). We both got the error when trying to upload the results, but they showed up in the dynasty as being played. I know because our commissioner was online at the time and I asked him before exiting my game. He said everything looked cool. Advanced the week...not cool.

Thankfully, I've only had the game freeze on me once thus far, but this is frustrating. I rarely post (though I enjoy all the posts and work a lot of you guys put in here as it has greatly enhanced my football gaming experience). I'm not an EA basher. We've had a blast playing NCAA 09, 11 and even the barebones Madden Online franchise. This is putting a big blemish on our franchise and this game though.