View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
mbberry
Rookie

OVR: 2
money talks!! i have a solution

money talks people!! instead of buying the game the day it comes out next year and being angry for a month, maybe more, while the devs at ea pat themselves on the back, we should do exactly what we've been forced to do with ncaa 2k8 basketball for years... all those great people in the community that edit all the rosters in record time after the release of the game should just edit the rosters of this years game to be current next year. have the release of the roster file coincide with the release of ncaa 13 and have all the same midnight release day parties! i don't think it would even be that hard, replace seniors with freshman, and re-rate everyone else. i call ncaa a 12 month purchase because i literally play the game until the next comes out, so by my calculations my 12 months wont be up until sometime in september next year. they'll get nervous when they see the pre-order numbers, and scared for their jobs when the sales figures come in. this way we can tell them, yes we like college football video games, but no selling broken games with a promise of a fix IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
what say the community?
Advertisements - Register to remove