View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #64
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
I really feel sorry for the sim heads .. Because you guys can come on here and complain point out things that are not real till the cows come home BUT if you think EA is going to turn this game from what it is for the 1000 to 2000 people on this board then yall are in for a treat....Madden has been this way since the beginning so i have no clue what yall think is going to happen as a 36year old gamer i havent seen this glory day madden vs this gen .....madden is madden always have been as ways will be.:

Yep. That is about it. Madden is Madden. Love or leave it. I love it.

The last thing I want is the fun to be stripped from this game. To me Madden has a great balance of a pick up and play game and also it can be as complex as you want to make it. I am a sim sports gamer but I also am a "sports gamer" first. Which mean I want the game to be fun, exciting and a departure from reality at times. That is what video games have always meant to me. Create my own sports universe and get immersed.

Madden lost a lot of immersion on this current gen. I see a ton of it coming back with Madden 12. Gameplay wise I can only speak for 10,11 and the demo of 12 and it is quite apparent that Madden 12 will blow 10 and 11 out of the water in the gameplay department. Yes I will need to play on very slow, tweak an customize sliders and get my rosters edited a tad but I am glad I have all those custom options at my fingertips!

Chomping here to get my hands on this game!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23