View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
IXI DECAY IXI
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5
Barry James Sanders - Following the Path of a Legend!

OS PLAYER SIGNUP INFO IS POSTED IN THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD!

I'm going to be doing a Road to Glory/Dynasty following the path of Barry James Sanders (The Barry Sanders son). I will start with Sanders in Road to Glory mode playing on Heisman throughout the Senior season/playoffs to figure out what his ratings and school would be. I will then transfer all of his ratings and school over to dynasty mode...

Now I'm also going to have a section of the dynasty dealing with a recruiting corner which is where I need your help OS. I'm looking for about 5 players to put in my recruiting corner each season. The recruiting corner will feature articles about each and every player and reports on which schools their interested in and which schools are interested in them.

Now the catch with the OS players is that I'm going to be making all players 3 star prospects. I really want to see if the players can grow and make a name for themself and hopefully be drafted into the NFL. This is going to be a longhaul dynasty and franchise so be sure to stay tuned. The more interest I see, the more articles I will post.

So if your interested in placing your player then please out the following information.

Name:
City:
State:
High School:
Top three attributes:
Worst three attributes:
Small Bio:

EDIT: I will be playing both the road to glory and the dynasty mode on SEC Elite's Heisman sliders.

2011 - Senior Year (Heritage Hall High School)

1. vs Tahlequah Bulldogs
2. vs. Nichols Hills Crocodiles
3. at Pryor Creek Gators
4. at Cushing Turtles
5. vs Anadarko Conquerors
6. at Warr Acres Admirals
7. vs Sulphur Stallions
8. at Elk City Cobras
9. vs Fort Still Hawks

Last edited by IXI DECAY IXI; 08-21-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove