View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 07:11 AM   #285
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
Great sliders! I've only made minor adjustments but my scores and season is going great. I play Hall of Fame and I like for the game to be difficult.

The only thing that I can't stop the CPU from doing is fast breaking! Especially off of a missed free throw. It seems like its very difficult to stop (pick up) the ball handler. The CPU just blows by my player and also the CPU players always cut to the basket on fast breaks and get layups. It doesn't happen all the time but I just can't get a grip on stopping it.

Are there any sliders for this? I thinking it's the player individual defensive awareness but I could be wrong.

Anyone else have this issue? It also doesn't help that you can't take a charge on this game. Its very surprising that they haven't patched that.
Unreal fast breaks are a consequence of playing HOF. There are other players reporting this "problem" while playing HOF. Just have a look in Redlogic thread. Another "problem" of HOF is the CPU often shooting the ball in the first half of the 24 seconds, resulting in an unreal number of FGA. It's a simple way the CPU uses to make the game more difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove