View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #35
s38s38s
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRanger1
You just agreed with me his speed should be bumped up to 88..... as far as using Colston and his Effectiveness- it has nothing to do with how I use him, it is more that specifically fades in general especially in the endzone are not as effective as they should be specifically with bigger guys and is something EA has yet to fix. There is no throwing a jump ball into the corner of the endzone and letting Colston go up and get it. It has nothing to do with ratings it's the way Madden itself plays because EA hasn't figured out how to have it play out realistically.

Top WR's for me are always Colston and Meachem... I usually trade Bush away immediately for draft picks.
I said no higher, to further clarify 88 is generous. I would say 86 is perfect. As far as the fade is concerned, user catching works wonders. Lob it while holding the L-Stick towards the back corner, switch while the ball is in the air and user catch it. I've seen Ramses Barden (nowhere near Colston's ratings) lead a OLF (Online Franchise) in TD's strictly off of fades.
Advertisements - Register to remove