View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:14 AM   #50
bkrich83
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Are there definitive answers to these questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
Yes the developers need to keep hearing it because it's not in the game!

I like this. . . very legitimate questions I've been wanting answers to for years and not a bunch opinions.

I'm not fond of any of it nor am I fond of the EA slogan. . . "EA Sports. . . it's in the game" when it's not even remotely close. There's so much lacking from Madden 12 and hearing the developers discussing Madden 13 already when 12' hasn't hit shelves yet tells me the developers know there's a lot to be desired here.

I wanted to grab both Ncaa 12 and Madden 12 this year but everything mentioned above is still. . . absent from these games and shouldn't be several years later. Not to forget these robotic player models. It's about time we see some realistic catching, running, head and hand animations. Player hands are weird looking. . . as if their wrist are broken.

I saw the Madden 13 commercial on ESPN right before the Bear's/Giant's game tonight. I was not pleased at all. No hard hits, no good ball running, no one tackled hard to the ground and that one handed catch across the middle for a touchdown with no player body extension whatsoever. It all seemed old, nothing really stood out to honestly sell me the game in the commercial. I was like look. . . it's Madden again

Good luck to those who purchase the game. I hope you enjoy yourselves!
I would really like to thank you for proving an earlier point for me.