View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #14
blinkfan77
Rookie

blinkfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NHL 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360) Later Today For PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownbruins
Wow as a main OTP player here is what I was looking for and noticed...

The computer D is still inept (even on superstar, which is one level higher than OTP). Which means kids that glitch goal and curl drag over and over and over again will still be able to do so.

Hits are even bigger than in '11, how is that possible??? Mason Raymond came and knocked me over with no momentum when I was Johnny Boychuk, how does that work? Most realistic hockey game ever, FAIL.

We can only play "be a pro" as a center???...Here is what that says to me, EA is still working on the "in front of the net presence" and will release yet another product unfinished. If you can't play D in the "be a pro mode" how are we supposed to know if the "in front of the net presence" works or doesn't work?

Yet another NHL demo has been released where we cannot play as a goalie. A HUGE disappointment since that contained one of their "new" features.

Look guys, I really went into this with the highest of hopes but the lowest of expectations. I still came out disappointed. I will end up getting this game, but only because there is no other hockey option out there.
Ugh. I could care less about BAP. You can be a Center for sure. Who gives a **** if you can't do certain things in the demo. It is a DEMO.