Old 08-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #73
mazinkaiser
Rookie

mazinkaiser's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBucs
Devin Mcourtey is an 87 ovr. I laugh not to cry. He is a good but a rookie better than Aquib, a player that has performed all 3 seasons in the league. That just goes to show you that you need certain decals on you helmet to get respect. This guy isnt a Bucs fan.
The more I think about it, the more I am sure that I am passing on madden this year.

I was looking forward to the bucs finally getting good ratings after last season and then the bucs end up getting the shaft. Even in his prime, Ronde always got screwed in the ratings and now he's even slower on madden you might as well bury him at the bottom of the depth chart.

If I played offline on franchise mode I probably would enjoy this game, but I only play online and I know that I'll get abused using the bucs. The deal breaker for me this year is that if the offensive user quick snaps the ball you have time to make one defensive presnap adjustment at most and I'm sure a lot of eagles users will quick snap so that the other guy on D won't have time to set up a contain and spy.