View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
WadeWilson2099
Banned

WadeWilson2099's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Not sure if this is a bug or just poor art direction, either way its not a huge deal, but I'm sure there are some other uniform nuts out there that will notice this.

Whats the bug?

It appears that all players pad heights are too high IN GAME(Practice Exhibition, Etc), but when looking at them in Edit Player, everything appears fine.

System

How did it happen?

In Edit Player, the players pad height corresponds to the pad height slider, however once you go into a game, the pad height is higher than what it was in the edit player screen. If the user moves the pad height slider to the maximum, in game ,the pad height is even higher than that maximum setting. (you'll notice a players face mask going through his pads)

How often can it be reproduced

Always. The players pad height in Edit Player does not correspond to the players pad height IN GAME.

Any pictures/video?

Ill try to capture an image on my phone and see if it shows up clear enough to post.

Here are 2 images that showcase what i am talking about. The first image is from edit player, the 2nd is from practice mode. You can clearly see a difference in the height of the players pads. I did not change any slider. The 2nd image is taken immediately after leaving the edit player screen and booting up a practice mode. Maybe the devs did intend this.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Again i realize this isn't anything major, however I'm assuming the dev team didn't intend for this to happen.

Last edited by WadeWilson2099; 08-26-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove