Old 08-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #22
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: The AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The AI is always going to be terrible on All-Pro. A lot of people don't understand that. Most guys who can't handle the smarter AI on All-Madden complain that it cheats instead of getting in the lab an trying to get better which is the real problem. I rather get a competive CPU on All-Madden(with sliders) then and AI who is slow to react and make decisions with the ball on All-Pro..
The only thing All-Madden does is bump up the computer sliders and lower the user's. That includes "Pass Reaction" and "Run Reaction" sliders. As a rsult, on a scale of 100, the computer goes from 50 to 75. The user goes from 50 to 25. That doesn't change how bad the computer is at finding running lanes or making reads. If you use custom sliders, it is no longer All-Madden, it is custom.

I just get the impression that the game is built for heads up play, and not against the computer.

I AM glad that they have tendencies this year. It helps make players like Vick actually tuck and run. While not perfectly tuned, it does improve the game play.

Last edited by PGaither84; 08-26-2011 at 06:47 PM.