View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 06:45 AM   #36
jonesha2000
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Gamespot review: only 7.5

I agree with the 7.5 for now....and it kinda scares me that I can agree with someone that said the squiggly lines in NCAA was a glitch. I have said it a million times before and I will say it again...some people just dont have that drive to be awesome unless they have competition pushing them. Madden is playable, dont get me wrong...but it just feels like they are just tweaking things here and there and those are things that should have been tweaked years ago. So the tackling suction is finally fixed so next year they are going to work on ball velocity so that you can finally throw over a LB head consistently. I am still seeing too many times where my receiver or TE is 5-10 yards behind the LB and he still jumps to knock the ball down. Or plays where a receiver is open but the ball hangs in the air too long and allows the DB to come make a play on the ball. Also next year they will tune the DPP more because right now i'm not seeing much of an effect. Go back and do your research and see how Madden was making great strides when they had comp. Now they are sitting on their hands because they are guaranteed the starting spot. Matter of fact I would have given this game a 6 just to really drive the point home to EA that we are tired of the "schism".

Last edited by jonesha2000; 08-27-2011 at 06:48 AM.