View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
DCEBB2001
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: This game needs to go back to PC, badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
Its really time that the game returns to PC for multiple reasons. All anyone needs to do is look at what the community does with NBA2K11 on PC, and that should be all you need to see. But with this games shortcomings, a lot of it could be fixed by a willing mod community on the PC.

For those of you who believe at the ps2 gen version of this game is better, I implore you to pick up a copy of Madden 08 for the PC, and visit the football freaks wiki page. Not only do they update the rosters, uniforms, etc, but they also make many behind the scenes changes to make the gameplay a lot smarter. Yes....it takes effort. But that effort is paid off by a really, really fun version of Madden.

And I also have to say, with the work the modders do on the jerseys and playing last gen Madden at 1920 x 1080 resolution, it looks damn good. I continue to hold out hope that one of these days EA Sports will return the series to the platform that got it all started. We would all benefit. And PLEASE don't even consider bringing piracy into this topic. If 2K Sports can sell NBA and MLB 2K on the PC for $20, then EA Sports can damn sure sell their games for $50.
GREAT post. I loved 08 on the PC! The fact that you could create and edit your own draft classes made it even more awesome. Makes me want to re-install it right now!
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php