View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #5
Ninjoid
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 12 PS3 CPU vs CPU mode injuries

Snake - I relented and got the 360 pass so downloaded...getting the PS3 copy next week (UK)....Injuries are in cpu v cpu mode, the only problem you don't see the screen pop of what the injury is and how serious it is...but you see the cut scence.

As for game speed, it is dramatically slowed down by not having the ability to skip through the cut scenes...the only cut scenes that we can skip past are straight after a kick or a penalty.

I'm playing 15min qtr in franchise mode and getting good results and accurate number of plays...I've only managed to get in 2 games since this afternoon as it does take a long time to watch a game and I've been fiddling with various options. That said, both games were good, Packers beating the Panthers 24-21 and the Steelers beating the Ravens 12-3 in a defensive battle.

My main concern, as Bcruise pointed out, is the pass rush and the number of sacks...I'm tweaking with the sliders to try and gain a better balance...otherwise gameplay for this mode is very good.
Advertisements - Register to remove