Old 08-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #24
RoyceDa59
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Never bought a soccer game before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
You know what, that's what I have noticed after watching a couple FIFA 11 videos. It seem like human controlled team always on a break away. While on PES 11 / PES 12 Demo, I can't even sprint all the way for a goal. I hope FIFA vets can chime on this.

So far, my record in PES 2012 demo is 1-7-2. It is very challenging and fun!

I have to try FIFA 12 demo, then decide.

To DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ - I agree, UEFA CL presentation had me drooling... At this point, I'm really torn between the two.
I am telling you got the idea right, FIFA is route 1 soccer, lacking real build up and the key passes that you see players perform lack the back pass to a defender or goalie to keep possession. FIFA has a casual appeal to it, and while it does have fantastic animations I sometimes feel it doesn't do the best job in using these animations making many things in FIFA seem over excessive at times. Is FIFA a bad game no I don't think so as it is very fun, but does it do the best in representing real football tactics, nope.

If you do like PES give it a try as you will not be disappointed at all with it this year. It has many fun modes for it like the Master League and Be a Legend mode which lets you control your own character on the pitch, it is a very addicting mode and the Europa League and Championship are included into it as well as the all the International tournaments as well.