Old 08-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #25
Greene_Flash03
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Never bought a soccer game before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I am telling you got the idea right, FIFA is route 1 soccer, lacking real build up and the key passes that you see players perform lack the back pass to a defender or goalie to keep possession. FIFA has a casual appeal to it, and while it does have fantastic animations I sometimes feel it doesn't do the best job in using these animations making many things in FIFA seem over excessive at times. Is FIFA a bad game no I don't think so as it is very fun, but does it do the best in representing real football tactics, nope.

If you do like PES give it a try as you will not be disappointed at all with it this year. It has many fun modes for it like the Master League and Be a Legend mode which lets you control your own character on the pitch, it is a very addicting mode and the Europa League and Championship are included into it as well as the all the International tournaments as well.
Thank you for your input! I'm loving the PES 2012 demo, and I'm sure I will love the game. Also, I just watch some videos of Masters League on YouTube, and I must say PES 2012 has the advantage right now. I will try Fifa 12 demo when it drops, we'll see.

Again, thanks for your input.
Advertisements - Register to remove