View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #39
Afrikan
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Why oh why do they remove things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Yeah....at least that is what the reports have been from those who bought it early.

Sad but true. I will get over it. I am sure I will still love the game....but what a nice touch that soundtrack was. I love those NFL Films scores. There is no reason it should not have been on the game.....none.
I'm sure EA has a reason....$$$.

I don't know about you guys but I usually turn off all the regular music and I just use the NFL Films soundtracks for my playlist...regular and remix ones. (some of the remix ones are real good).

so anyway, if there are alot of other gamers doing the same thing, I'm sure EA knows. They are able to follow what features us gamers use, so I wouldn't be surprised if they can tell which music we use as well.

now the question is, does EA have to pay these artist and record companies to use their music? or do record companies pay EA to put their music in Madden. I mean I know I would, if I had the option. You have the same music playing over and over, while gamers are getting ready to start their games or working on their franchise. I'm not going to lie, there are genres of music I'm not usually interested in, but when its played over and over in Madden....it gets catchy...and next thing you know, you are singing along nodding your head.

so that all being known, if gamers are choosing to uncheck these types of songs...but are only using the NFL Films ones....then I can see EA having a harder time selling soundtrack space to potential record companies for a certain amount of moolah, with data showing what might be going on.

I doubt disk space was an issue.....so what else can it be?

wait wait...before you post that pic...I'll do it for you

Last edited by Afrikan; 08-29-2011 at 06:37 PM.