View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 03:14 AM   #2
WindyCityFanatic
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can only scout 15 rookies during the regular season?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
I choose the 15 players I want to scout at week 1. It gives some things on him(mostly useless at this point). I fill my scouting board at 15...go back in at week two, and it says "Players 0/15" on the top right again. So I ASSUME I can scout another 15 players, and so on every week during the season???

Even on the screen it says "Unlock uncommon ratings like stiff arm, spin move, and play action at this stage". So it appears I should be able to scout 15 players again, with option to scout same players from week 1 again to count towards that. However, there's no option to select any players??? Is this how it's supposed to be or is this a major flaw in the game? There's really no direction on how it's supposed to be so I'm not sure.

EDIT: Found out it lets you scout at weeks 1, 5, 9, 13, and 17. So every 4 weeks it allows you to scout. And you HAVE to choose 15 new players each go-round btw. Kinda nice so you don't get full attributes on one player after scouting 5x within the reg season. Sorry for the thread!

I'm testing 32 team controlled chise to see what seetings I'll need...Will create thread to discuss soon for those interested.
I will think about forgiving you...jk