View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
jackson
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5
duncan254's AA 10 min sliders, just try em!

Some of you will turn me off as soon as you see these numbers posted. Please do not. Give me at least three games with them. Play one game against a more difficult opponent, one against about the same, and one against a sub par team. I have discovered along with some of you that some sliders respond differently when in practice as opposed to games. Having trouble passing because of psychic DB's? These help a lot while still making you "place" passes. Defenses will occasionally blow coverages. The CPU blocks on running plays. You will get around 4 a carry average with the occasional back field loss and big gain. There are reasons behind each value that I won't go into, but trying these out in practice will turn your stomach as they are too easy. Your o line intelligently picks up blitzers where applicable including your backs, but if overmatched will lose. PLEASE DO NOT DISCREDIT BASED ON VALUES! I'm 32 years old and have been playing ncaa sinch bill walsh and madden since championship edition. I'm no expert by any means, but I'm pretty good and like to think I play a realistic presentation of football in the game. These are not perfect or am I reinventing the wheel, but I know a good amount of you guys will find these to your liking. Those having trouble with passing, try them.

For instance, I play as OU since I went there and live in OK. I got beat 38-17 against Georgia. This was my fault. I got careless and threw two picks in red zone. I also had other opportunities. They had a gorgeous long run against me along with nickel and diming me to death on short yardage. Running I think they had 120 or something like that and I was close to that. Passing they had around 200 yds and I had two hundred something. The next game I will right down stats. I beat Akron 41 to 6. They still had some yards and I should've beat them worse but my defense I think scored twice or got me into position twice with turnovers.

I have not tweaked the special teams and penalties and am just using someone else's at the moment. Again, each value has a purpose which I would go into but I work at night and need to get some shut eye. I will explain each if necessary in the next day or so. All I want is a chance. Some of you will thank me. These will not be for everybody but the slightly better than average player will love these. I will upload vids I've saved later if I can figure out how.

All American
Slow Speed
Threshold: 0
10 min (I get 55-65 plays in and use much of clock hot routing and such)

User (I just wrote down numbers and not there corresponding attribute, but they are in order)
65 still errant throws with Landry Jones, particularly on run and leading WR.
100 blockers/backs aren't morons, but when blitzed hard or are overmatched you will get pressure.
100 Trust me, not much different than 0.

CPU
35 Just do it!

i don't know what the deal is with the sliders but these numbers work and I'm no slacker. Granted, these don't give you the most extreme difficult settings possible. I believe as far as realistic player reactions on the field like not breaking immediately on balls, making blocks, etc. these supply that as much as the game allows right now (you will still see some idiot stuff going on, but it's greatly minimized). Again, THREE GAMES.

Anxious for feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove