Old 08-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
KCsFinest5
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Ratings have no effect on all madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
This is ridiculous. I play as the bears and my defense will not react to the run until the guy is 5 yards up the field already. Now the bears defense shouldn't be world beaters but they have a very respectable defense and should not be suffering from lack of awareness like they do in this game. I'm sick of making such drastic slider adjustments out the box to play a realistic game of football. This is silly. True to the game? Obviously not when the bears had a top 3 run defense last year and they come off the ball like they have no clue what's going on. I struggle offensively which is fine w me. It reminds me of the bears but I shouldn't be getting gashed on the ground like this. If they were just blocking me up front cool but that's not the case. My guys just stand there and then give chase once the runner is well past them
I understand your frustration with All-Madden. For me, it just doesn't feel right. Fortunately All-Pro feels much nicer. I know you want a great game out of the box, but a couple of adjustments go a long way to making the game great. AND, changing the sliders doesn't make the game any "less Madden". The sliders are there for a reason.